Painting Renovations Calgary
Do you need to give your house a new look? A fresh coat of paint can have a dramatic effect on the look of your house. Some people try to do it on their own, which usually ends up not coming out the right way. There is also the issue of a long time spent on such a DIY project, which could disrupt your way of life.
Here at Straight Edge Painting, we undertake such a project with the speed and professionalism required of experienced painters. We do high-quality interior painting for all rooms in the house including
- Home Offices,
- Doors and windows
Painting Renovations By Straight Edge
We recognize that your house’ colour is a deeply personal choice. That is why we involve in every step of the project. Before we start on the project, we shall need you to:
- Pick and confirm the colours you want
- Arrange to safe keep your belongings in the areas to be painted. This includes removing wall hangings, artwork, decorative plants, and shelves
- Review and ask any questions about the painting renovation project
- Agree and confirm the project commencement date.
Our team relies on lengthy experience on painting projects. We know that good preparation makes a huge difference in a painting job. We prepare for painting by:
- Moving and covering furniture
- Laying nylon and canvas protective covering on the floor
- Filling cracks and holes on the surface
- Removing the wallpaper where necessary
- Repairing the drywall and finish
- Caulking the windows
Choosing Colours For Your Home
Choice of colour can get confusing at times. There are so many colours to experiment with! The good thing is that you can get expert input from us on what colours work best for which part of the house. Our experts will work with you in exploring different colour schemes and ideas, if you are considering painting renovations contact us to schedule a colour consultation.
Popular Painting Renovation Colour Schemes
- Monochromatic colours – This is where one hue dominate. It can vary in saturation and value, for example, pairing dark red and a pure red.
- Analogous colours – This scheme uses a combination of up to three similar colours. A good example is blue, aquamarine and navy blue
- Complementary colours– This is where colours are used to create contrast by using warm and cool colour. Red and blue, black and white are good pairing examples.
Professional Painting Company
At Straight Edge Painting, we ensure that we make the correct price quote the first time. The first price you get is what you pay at the end of the job. There are no hidden charges or taxes.
We ensure that you do an inspection before we declare the job is complete. We will correct where you ask to be corrected. We also clean and tidy up the place after our work is done.
Do you have a painting renovation job? Call Straight Edge Painting for a free, no-obligation estimate.
Professional Exterior & Interior Painting
We Offer Free Estimates For Painting Services In Calgary!